Hedgedog?

3:57 PM


I have been pondering over what new design I could give for my pouch. Have been trying to come up with at least one new design a week!
So yesterday my friend and I saw some really cute hedgehog prints and I went like "oh! cute hedgedogs!" Bad mistake. But then I thought about it and perhaps I could come up with something hedgehog-ish and doggie-ish! But then again, it would be a little weird, maybe I should just stick with a hedgehog. What do you think?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What about a hedgehog that befriends a dog? I love the puppy prints. Adding a hedgehog wouldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that would be so cute! Thank you Becca for the brilliant idea haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with Pygmy Hedgehogs too. I actually have a folder of pictures of them on my computer.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook