If anyone is still reading this!

5:45 PM

So, I received something (from japan!!) in the mail today!

This sweet seller from etsy packed my purchased item into a Cath Kidston envelope!


Thus, I have decided to share with you SOME of my favourite Cath Kidston items. :)
Briar Rose Make Up Brush Set














Now, how I wish I can buy them all! Especially the super cute bags! I could do with another totebag you know!
Anyway, with my birthday week coming up (pui), I have decided to hold a sale! Details coming soon, but there will definitely be a 22% sale for all items! yay! :)

A couple more days to Hongkong! I have decided to bring all my film cameras too! Was inspired by Sarah (from sarah's loft)! She took so many amazing film pictures during her stay at Melbourne. So, I'll be bringing my leica and holga along plus my smelly nikon D60. :D

Hurry to Hong Kong!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook