The stray dogs at Tuas

2:52 PM

I went to my dad's factory/office the other day to print some stuff and I saw new doggies! :)

They are all stray dogs but at least the dogs around this area of Tuas are well cared (enough) by the factory people.



I saw this little girl first! She has the prettiest prettiest face!!! :)
(okay sorry xj!)


Here's her peeking at me!


Her brother (or dad?) stretching, and my foot (hah).
He's wearing a collar, well, because sometimes the people from the other factories "take care" of them.. But they don't bring them home which is a sad thing I feel. :(


Meet the mumsie!



Hullo I'm a cutesy dog


Their makeshift little home and food I left outside for them!



Aww, how I wish I could bring her home!


She has really REALLY soft fur. :)


I think I'll go back and visit them soon!

Have a great week! Only 2 more days to SATURDAY! :D

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. what cute dogs! My heart breaks when I see strays, if I could take them all in, I would! glad to see you fed them & they are taken care of for the most part :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie! Yeah, I get really sad when I see stray dogs too, I want to just save them all and kiss them and feed them and everything! But that's just not very possible. :(
    Still, let's continue to help them by doing whatever we can! (like donating to the SPCA, for me haha).

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook