Flea Time at the National Art Gallery!

5:55 PM

Hullo!

I'll be having a stall at FleaFlyFloFun's craft flea which is in conjunction with
the National Art Gallery's Open House!
It's located at 1 Saint Andrew Road (city hall Level 1)!
The flea's from 11am - 8pm so do dropby if you're in the area! Xiaojia will be giving out autographed pictures of herself. :D

How to get there:
The nearest MRT is Cityhall Mrt!
Walk towards the former supreme court and cityhall (just 5 mins!)
Or take buses 10, 57, 70, 97, 97A, 162, 196, 700!



I've been sewing like mad mad mad so I hope the flea would turn out fun! :)

Hope to see you there,

Have a GREAT week!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, how fun! It's too far away for me to come for a visit but I wish you lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renathe! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook