Happy Cyber Monday!

1:21 PM

Hullo hullo!

Even though my post's title says "happy cyber monday", I have no idea what it means! What does "black friday" mean too? I know I can just go google it, but I'm just really lazy :( Have got a lab report to do by 5pm!
Anyway, so gewwybeans had its 3rd flea on the 27th at Scape's youth park.. and I really really must say.. it was the worst experience of my life! It was just really really hot, HUMID, and I felt super claustrophobic! 2 stalls get squeezed into one tent, and tents are arranged side by side and in such a small proximity people really have to literally squeeze past everybody to walk around. It really made me really moody and in a bad way I didn't care if I sold anything and got annoyed when people gave me the "your pouches are so expensive" look. I know I know, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and especially at fleas, people (singaporeans) will be looking for good buys so my handmade items don't really strike a good chord with the crowd. But what they don't know is the huge amount of effort that I take to make every single item I have. :( But still, THANK YOU SO MUCH to people who have bought my stuff! I'm really glad you did and I hope and wish the pouch or tote would serve you well!! :D

Here are some photos to share. Since it's cyber Monday hahaha

"It's too Sunny!"

Lovely acorn charm that sarah bought from London!
I'm glad I bought the bracelet from her! :)

Flowers from Ros' sweetheart. :)

Have a great week yup!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi there, yeah this paragraph is really pleasant and I have learned lot of things from
    it about blogging. thanks.

    my web blog: msn hotmail

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook