rainy taipei day 3

1:04 AM

Hullo!

It's still raining non-stop. :( But oh well I guess it doesnt matter anymore since we're going back tomorrow. (hello xj!!!) I can't believe I'm blogging this everyday, if only I can do this for my studies.


So we had ding tai fung for lunch today and it was okay. :)

Train "tickets!"

Rainy XI MEN DING. :(

One thing I like about Taipei is its many many Japanese-like as well as unique vintage-y shops! Not to mention cafes and little bakeries as well. :> I wish Singapore were as interesting..







Taiwan Street Fashion which is not really my cup of tea
(But sigh, they have lots of "japanese" clothing shops though, which I like!!!)



Lookie!!! Totoros!






Guess what I saw at Taipei's Eslite bookstore!

I think we are all tired of the cold cold weather and rain. But I'm glad we managed to go on a trip as a family this time round, because it really does bring us closer together! (even though my mom's millionth toilet trip made me sigh.. haha)

Can't wait to kiss my puppy!

Goodnight! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Are those cakes shaped like bears? They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are donuts! :D
    From this bakery called Mister Donuts. Not sure if they have that in the states!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook