Gewwybeans' first move out! :)

10:14 PM

Hullo!

Today marks an important day for us (xj and I!) because we can finally be found physically in a shop! We were really lucky that Cat Socrates agreed to let us display our handmade pouches in their quaint little store. :) Cat Socrates is a lifestyle store tucked away at a cosy little corner on the 3rd floor of Bras Basah Complex. You can find all sorts of delightful items like vintage-y postcards, stamp stickers, notebooks, magazines, bags, cotton ribbons, baskets, I can go on. Thank goodness for my friend Vanessa who introduced this shop to me. :D
So anyway, I'm very excited about this because gewwybeans is finally not a sole online shop! We will be crossing our fingers/paws!


Below are pictures that I took from the cat socrates website! Just to show you how pretty the shop is. :>




So, Cat Socrates can be found at
#03-39B bras Basah Complex, 231 Bain Street!

If you drop by, do help to say a little hullo to my pouches for me :D


-- Behind the scenes --
haha
Tag cutting





Tadaa! Displayed in the shop

Have a great week everyone!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello gewwy the bag I bought from Cat Socrates is sold in Chi-na for 49 YUAN which translates to less than 10 bucks here>: Anyway, congrats to your first lauch at a shop! Hope business will be good!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook