your love is a

1:33 PM

symphony.
The next time switchfoot comes, I will make sure I go.

Anyway hullo!! I've been really busy these few days, with restocking items, sewing, school and work, and it is still ongoing! Plus my contact lenses are not working very well, okay make that NOT working for me at all so I'm really suffering. grrrrr. Anyhow, I just wanted to say that we will be stocking illustrated jewellery in the shop soon! Do stay tuned haha :>

my friend vanessie suggested that I try making a zine so here's a sneak peek of my first attempt.
I'm stuck now because I don't have many great ideas :( Shall see how it goes!


kinda feel like going dancing but i simply don't have the extra time (and strength) to spare. i shall go jump around with xj instead hehe. ohohoh! and i'm going to have an "about us" page soon, just trying to draw something funny but .. no time - sad, but still, quite excited about it haha. ok byebye!

Have a great week!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can't wait to see this zine, Grace! Super!!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook