ohayooo

1:50 PM

Hi there,
how time flies, once again we're in the middle of a "new" month. I've been really busy (sometimes with what, I don't quite know) and I think, I think I've caught a permanent gastric flu bug. It's really weird, because recently I've been eating lots of greens and have started running again as well (snorts) so by right I should be feeling less sick more often, isn't it? I shall maybe go to the doctor's for a medical checkup. :(

here are some peeks behind gewwybeans' lens!

bun the bunny for miss yee cheng :>

tried making "to do lists". (which reminds me, I gotta go print more sticky notes!)
it didn't really work for me though. :/ but it'll definitely help me to organize my etsy orders! I always scribble things all over the place!
say hi to a newly born xiaojia.
she looks kinda grumpy doesn't she, without her full body of fur. :D
my new vintage clock! I really really love it! (yes, more than my totoro clock haha). It's duper quiet, I can't even really hear the second hand tick at all. Perfect for a light sleeper. :> 
got it from this shop on the second level at chinatown! (the place that sells all sorts of fabrics)  funny how i've probably walked passed like a million times and only noticed it then. Lots of little vintage boxes, clocks, telephones, etc. The old uncle is really cute too, he will definitely give a discount plus he tends to mumble on and on to himself (in a cute not freaky way!)

We also have 2 new pouch designs! :)
They can be found at both dulcetfig & cat socrates (etsy too!)

Meow and her little meowlings decided to go for a nice long walk. Say hi if you see them! They would love to have a good chat. :)
Bob finally got to meet his duper posh and fancy cousin, Nancy. When he met her, he finally realized what his mom meant by very very VERY distant relatives. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook