Is it June already??

11:25 PM

Hullo there!
It has been a long long time since I last updated this blog, haha. Time really flies, is it June already? I thought I just welcomed 2013 not too long ago..
Anywayyyy.. I just wanted to do a little update! We had some new designs for Mother's Day that just passed not too long ago and now we're coming up with some brand new Father's Day designs too! :) Here are some sneak previews, heh!




Apart from the Father's Day designs, we're also coming up with a few more illustrations specially for our new range of greeting cards! Really excited about it because it's the first time we're doing "happy birthday" cards. :D

Here's a sneak peek!

I drew hydrangeas largely because of my lovely pastor Lia who loves them. :) It's the first time I attempted to draw/paint flowers.. and I must say, they're actually quite lovely to paint! I should really start venturing more into painting a wider variety of things.

p.s: sorry for the bad pictures, my mac is soooo slow, the white balance doesn't seem tooo bad though, right? haha

Oh yes, and last but not least, if you've been following us on instagram (search: gewwybeans), you would have seen the update about us working on the gewwy site! Really excited about it because I've been wanting a gewwybeans website for the longest time. June is going to be an exciting month indeed! Apart from new items and a brand new site, we'll also be revamping the store with newer items/newer pictures, just everything new new new! Logo stays the same though, haha. I think I like it this way. :p


alrighty, have a blessed weekend everyone! 
I would like to leave you guys with a powerful verse that really reminded me of how we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! Be faith filled!

"We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed." 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Love,
Grace

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook