melbourne travels ichi

8:56 PM

hullo there!
here's a big big hello from Melbourne! It's really cold here, completely unexpected because I thought it was gonna be like 18 deg (which is still bearable within my standards..). But the subsequent days got better :D Thanks to tons of wendy's homemade hot tea and lots of yummy food!
Anyway, I just wanted to update the gewwy blog.. it has been looking rather dead for some time and I thought I could really liven it up by posting pictures about my current melb trip!

So.. I'm here in melb really to visit my best best friend, Ros! And of course, to have a little mini holiday of my own. It has been great, since ros is an ardent foodie, she is really bringing me to all the best food places around. There's another exciting thing too! I'll be taking part in the Rose St. Artists' Market this coming Sunday, the 25th. It's gonna be super exciting because I'm a huge fan of this creative market (think lots of handmade items like cards, paintings, accessories, totes.... yay hah). Do drop by to say hi!
It's at 60 Rose street, Fitzroy, from 11 - 5pm.

Here are some peeks to share! :)

 silkscreened 'mini' totes

 what I wake up to in the morning <3



 the best scones from Miss Marple's Tearoom at Mt Dandenong
(it's really the cosiest little place - warm fireplace and comfy chairs. 
I want to try the warm cottage pie if I can!)

'death by chocolate' ice cream from Serendipity - voted the best in Aus I think!
(it's sold at this lovely little shop called Cream, also at mt dandenong. The owner is really friendly and encouraged us to try everything in the shop, haha)

 red velvet cupcake from Merry Cupcakes

 miso soup sipping at sushi burger

they have the best daifukus! a definite must-try if you're in melbourne

aren't I super lucky :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook