to the most cheerful little dog I know

11:55 AM


It's always hard to say goodbye. I guess human beings are really not well equipped for separations no matter how rational we fix our minds to be or how through some sort of coercion, prepare ourselves to be 'emotionally stable'. But I believe this helps us to treasure the relationships we have, and to enable us to love others, to be others-centered. Bing really, was a dog who never failed to provide endless joy and laughter. I don't think I have ever seen him sad. He was always enthusiastic, entertaining us with his cute yet naughty antics like dragging his little foot bowl and banging it around (when the humans are eating). I remembered staying over at v's place once and waking up in the middle of the night to see bing beside me, haha. Like how God said that every creation is His and well-loved by Him, I believe Bing is safe with Jesus now, together with the many animals that He created.

No weeping, no hurt or pain
No suffering You hold me now
You hold me now
No darkness no sick or lame
No hiding You hold me now,
You hold me now

You'll always be in our hearts, Bing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook