busy busy bee!

12:31 PM


Hullo hullo!
Sorry for the lack of gewwybeans updates. I really want to come up with christmas cards, new totes, new items (calendars, notebooks maybe?) and there are just so many ideas in my head, sometimes I feel like it might burst! haha. I just have been so crazy busy with my final year dissertation, not to mention 3 more reports due… real soon. But I'm grateful, really! 2 years ago I probably would never have thought I would be where I am right now, following God's plan for me.. and doing my final term in sch! I've never mentioned it here before, but I really struggled through school, lots of obstacles I had to overcome. It's a real miracle how I made it to this final year 3. Even for this dissertation, I hit a really low point, and started lamenting and complaining, feeling depressed about why I was doing this, something that I dislike and simple have no interest in. But yes, we can do ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS US! I suddenly got blessed with not one but two friends who helped me with my research, data analysis (how blessed am I!), and countless of other support through encouraging notes, surprise visits and prayers. :) And yes, I'm grateful that at least I have the opportunity to study, to obtain a degree, what's there to complain about? But to be thankful in all circumstances. 
my favourite bobokim and kek who stayed up to help me analyse my report - super super amazing and giving friends I have.  They are the true example of how it's always more blessed to give than to receive. :)

Wanna encourage whoever is going through a rough patch, have faith and don't give up! You WILL walk through this and achieve more in return. :)

And to end off this post rather abruptly.. I was watching How I Met Your Mother a few weeks back and there was this episode whereby all of them wanted to dress up as the characters from The Breakfast Club (one of the best movies everrrr!!) for halloween. Unfortunately, everyone had the same idea and dressed up as "the criminal", John Bender. I just thought it was so hilarious I actually laughed out loud in my room, to myself, hahahahha. Lily's "i give up" face is so funny.


Okay, that was very abrupt. haha, I shall scoot back to schoolwork.

Lots of love to you!!!

<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook