octopus october

3:46 PM

hullo! Oh man, I can't believe it's October already.. I bet I'm not the only one lamenting on how time really flies (it truly truly does, no one is even exaggerating anymore). Anyhow, I hope everyone had a good september (i sure did, hehe!). Life has been busy, but I just thought I could share a mini comic/drawing that I doodled a long long time ago, about what happens in a typical day for xiaojia.


And I would like to share a verse that spoke straight into my heart:

I will bring the blind by a way they did not know;
I will lead them in paths they have not known.

I will make darkness light before them,
And crooked places straight.
These things I will do for them,
And not forsake them.
Isaiah 41:16

Have a good week!!! Eat more macarons! :p

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook