ponder ponder

5:40 PM

hullo! happy tuesday! Just thought of dropping by with a quick blog post! :>
busyness is not overrated, it's a reality! nargghhh. I'm having an artist's block too. Have been struggling with coming up with new ideas. BUT, I think it's gonna be exciting heh.
here's a sneak peek at one of the new christmas designs we're coming up with!

plumpy penguin :] we'll most probably be joining two art markets in dec as well! So, must really come up with new stuff heh.

Today I woke up with a bit of an unrest, and then I felt this verse creep into my heart:

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27)

Truly, nothing can ever surpass the peace from the Father. Thank you Jesus, for the peace in my heart today. :) so.... YAY! happy day haha.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow !.. http://www.online-essay-writer.org/ So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook