first post of 2014

4:02 PM

oh hullo!
I know this is incredibly belated, but ... happy 2014 and happy (belated) lunar new year! :D 
I've finally decided to update this lil blog of mine.. well, yes, I've been busy busy.

It has been a great year so far I feel! Life truly has its ups and downs, but I'm thankful that through the 'downs', I get to learn a great deal from it and continue to mould my character and gain closeness to my heavenly Father. :)

I love how John 16:33 says, 'These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.'


It's the horsey year! :>

the awesome 7/11 taiwan trip, with the awesome-est people!

I think I should really blog about my taiwan trip when I have the time! More of to really keep track, and leave a piece of memory on this blog, so that I can revisit. I get so amused when I read my old blogs.. I wonder who reads this too, heh!

Alrighty, ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook